Rooms & Apartments is the exclusive residential arm of NextGen group.
Rooms & Apartments provides a collection of luxury high end apartments and homes throughout the UK and Worldwide.
Our recent projects Park Row and Park Square are both located in the heart of Leeds moments from the financial and legal quarters and Leeds train station. Both properties benefit from state of the art interiors, luxurious fixtures and fittings and hi-spec integrated appliances.
Leeds is renowned for its shopping and nightlife, from the boutique to all the high street names. Leeds also plays host to the largest financial and legal sectors outside of London. The city has far more to offer too with various museums & culture right on the doorstep, and further afield the greenery and beauty of the Yorkshire countryside is well within reach.
Since 1960 we have built a strong reputation for excellence in luxury house and apartment design and for the exacting standards we apply to our property developments.
A prime residential location, exciting elevation treatments and an exemplary quality of finish – all are hallmarks of an exclusive new NextGen home and a quality-driven, award-winning brand.
Since 1960 we have established ourselves as the pre-eminent house builder in the Berkshire, Surrey, Buckingham shire, West Sussex, London, Manchester, Leeds, Kent and Oxford shire areas. Our team of craftspeople, many of whom have been with us since we began, play a central role in achieving the exceptional standards demanded by our clients.
Exceptional Holiday Apartments
Whatever the purpose of visiting London, a perfect travel experience would not be complete without a first rate stay. This is why we offer high-quality holiday apartments and London short term lets situated in Chelsea, South Kensington, Knights-bridge, Notting Hill, Kensington and other prime locations in Central London; vacation rentals that tick all the boxes:
- Personal meet and greet to help you get settled in
- Luxurious towels and linens, delivered weekly for your comfort
- Full cleaning and professional preparation for your arrival
- Pick up and drop off to the airport on request
- Someone on the end of the phone to answer all of your questions
- An experienced team of professionals happy to assist with any queries that you have
we are specialists in the prime central London residential sales and rentals property markets.
We also offer luxury property on the French Riviera as well as in Greece, New York and Dubai.
We are trusted implicitly by our customers, from private individuals and landlords to investors, family trusts, developers and corporations.
We will find our clients the luxury property for sale or rental that they demand and desire.
We’ve scoured London for the finest vacation rental homes in the city – from spacious Notting Hill townhouses to smart apartments in the heart of town. Each one is handpicked for space, character and comfort.
NextGen London Living
PREMIUM LONDON APARTMENTS
DISCOVER LUXURY LONDON LIVING
NextGen London offers luxurious rental apartments that boast the best in comfort and quality, convenience and security. Whether your stay is for business or pleasure, our full range of central London based properties is sure to provide an exceptional apartment to meet your requirements.
NextGen have expertise in a wide range of building methods, from timber framed housing projects through to modular construction of large city center accommodation schemes. With experience not only in new build construction projects, our time served tradesman have carried out conversion works to listed buildings and worked on sympathetic restoration projects.
Luxury & Age-Exclusive Retirement Solutions – Lifestyle Living
Whether your dream is a home by the coast, a city centre apartment or living in a. Lifestyle Living provides luxurious homes in desirable locations for people .
High life, low maintenance
Whether you’re after a rural retreat or stylish city pad, Lifestyle Living provides luxurious homes in desirable locations for people aged over 55. You’ll enjoy total privacy and the reassurance that your home is safe and secure thanks to the added security features.
These properties are cleverly designed to increase your living space, making the most of natural light. They include the kind of practical, well thought-out features that you’ll really appreciate. These include private outdoor spaces or balconies, modern, luxurious bathrooms, and kitchens with high-quality units and appliances.
Services provided at Lifestyle Living developments:
- Outstanding properties in prime locations
- High level of security – door camera entry, fire-detection system and, at selected developments, a gated car park
- Enjoy your own private outdoor space or balcony
- We’ll take care of all the gardening and maintain the outside of your property
Luxury Apartments in London for Rent | London Serviced Apartments
From penthouses in Mayfair to townhouses in Kensington, to luxury flats in and Bloomsbury, the essence is the same: unrivalled quality and distinction.
NextGen Luxury Apartments in London for Rent
When you’re visiting London and want to ensure your stay exudes comfort and luxury you should choose NextGen Serviced Apartments. You will be able to choose from the fullest range of luxury apartments in London to rent. For both business and pleasure visits we ensure you have everything you need and more with over 25 years’ experience meeting the needs of travelers like yourselves.
From penthouses in Mayfair to townhouses in Kensington, to luxury flats in Knights-bridge, Westminster and Bloomsbury, the essence is the same: unrivaled quality and distinction.
- Bespoke-designed fitted kitchen incorporating handle less soft-closing doors and draws throughout
- Custom designed internal compartmentalized cupboards including concealed refuse and recycling storage
- Concealed LED lighting to underside of overhead cupboards
- Composite stone worktop with glass/mirrored splash back
- Under counter sink with deck mounted chrome mixer tap
- Siemens Integrated combination oven/microwave
- Siemens Integrated multi speed extractor fan
- Siemens Integrated multi function dishwasher
- Siemens Integrated full height fridge freezer
- Siemens combined washing machine/tumble dryer (in utility room in some apartments)
- Stained oak engineered timber flooring
3 BEDS & PENTHOUSE SUITES
- As above with the following enhancements:
- Miele Integrated appliances including 900mm wide touch control induction hob
- Miele integrated double oven
- Miele integrated microwave
- Corian worktop with glass/mirrored splash back
- Under counter 1.5 bowl sink with chrome mixer tap
- Built in Miele wine cooler
- Walls and ceilings to be finished in white matt paint (where other finishes are not applied)
- Bespoke fitted full height wardrobes to master bedroom incorporating handle less lacquered finished doors (fitted internally with rail and shelves)
- Multi point locking timber veneered full height front door with spyhole
- Stainless steel door lever furniture throughout
- Stained oak engineered timber flooring to hall and living room
- Wool-mix carpet to bedrooms
- Stainless steel ironmongery throughout
- Full height feature windows to principal rooms
- Openable windows to principal rooms
- Generous dedicated storage provision
- Generous 2.6m floor to ceiling height in principal rooms
3 BEDS & PENTHOUSE SUITES
As above with the following enhancements:
Bespoke fitted full height wardrobes to master bedroom and guest bedroom incorporating handleless lacquered finished doors (fitted internally with rails, shelves and drawer packs)
Full height casement door leading to balcony/ winter garden incorporating tiled floor, glass balustrade and low level feature lighting
- Dedicated specialist estate management team with 24/7 concierge
- Stunning 16th Floor residents lounge with external terrace and dining areas and views of Canary Wharf and the City
- Fully equipped residents gym with stunning views of Canary Wharf and the River Thames
- Residents screening room with bar area and external terrace
- Residents business meeting room with presentation facilities
- Wifi access to all residential amenity areas
- Residents spa facility with swimming pool, sauna and steam room
BATHROOMS & ENSUITES
- Tiled mosaic feature wall incorporating an integrated vanity unit with bespoke feature lighting
- Contrasting porcelain tiles to bath and shower wall areas including floor
- Mirrored wall cabinet with concealed shaving point
- White porcelain under mounted hand basin with wall mounted chrome mixer tap
- Concealed under cabinet lighting
- Heated towel rail
- Underfloor heating
- Glass shower screen
- Wall mounted tissue holder, toilet brush and robe hook in chrome
- Wall mounted dual flush WC with concealed cistern
- Enamelled steel bath with integrated bath fill and wall mounted concealed shower and bath mixer
- Floor level walk-in shower with glazed screen to en-suite bathroom
- Wall mounted “rain” shower head
HEATING & COOLING
Thermostatically controlled comfort heating and cooling to all living rooms and bedrooms
Electric underfloor heating to bathrooms
- Colour video audio door entry system
- Dimmable lighting to principal living areas
- Internal lighting by specialist lighting designer
- Metal faced, slim line, switches and sockets
- Energy efficient lighting throughout
- Feature lighting in select locations throughout
Wiring for TV, Sky+ and data connection to living room and master bedroom
SECURITY & PEACE OF MIND
- 10 year warranty under the NHBC Buildmark scheme or similar provider
- Secure by Design Accreditation
- Access to apartments via video door entry and electronic access to common areas
- Key fob security entry into the building
- 24 hour on-site concierge
- CCTV to ground floor entrances and common areas
- Mains supply heat/smoke detectors to all apartments
- Smoke detection to common areas linked to building management system
- Double height, interior designed, entrance lobby with residents lounge area
- Bespoke concierge desk to entrance area
- Fully equipped residents gym with stunning views of Canary Wharf and the River Thames
- Timber finned feature wall, stone tiled floor to entrance lobby
- Bespoke designed joinery unit containing integrated residents mailboxes in entrance lobby
- Carpeting to residential corridors and lift lobbies
- Residential corridors include bespoke feature lighting
- Timber painted architraves to residential corridors and lift lobbies
Better Property Management. Guaranteed
NextGen offer a highly responsive Block Management Service to RMC’s & Residents Groups, and are carving out a name as UK’s most service-orientated Property Manager
WHY NEXTGEN BLOCK MANAGEMENT?
We provide an excellent Residential Management service to the Residents & Owners of properties consisting of more than ten dwellings – within the UK
GREAT MANAGEMENT. GUARANTEED
We’re so confident in our service, we guarantee it. If you’re not happy after 6 months don’t pay us.
TOP RATED CUSTOMER SERVICE
We’re in the business of delivering great service, and have the happy clients and solid references to prove it
INDEPENDENT LOCAL CONTRACTORS
We think local contractors are offer better service, are more responsive, have lower overheads & care more.
OUR UNIQUE ZERO NOTICE CONTRACTS
We’re so confident in our service that we won’t try to tie you in – terminate immediately if you’re not happy.
WHY CHOOSE US
Like no other property management company, we’re focussed on providing a great service – and prepared to step-up and guarantee it.
MORE REASONS WHY NEXTGEN
- Responsive Local Block Management
- Value For Money
- Top-Rated Service
- We’ll offer a Guarantee
- Experienced & well-resourced team
- Great Communication
- Robust Financial Management
We manage a diverse range of residential properties all across the UK
We perform a complete range of property-management services.
On behalf of leaseholders like you we:
- PREPARE – annual budgets, year-end accounts, and cyclical maintenance plans
- ISSUE – Service charge & Ground Rent Demands
- COLLECT – service charges and ground rents
- ORGANISE – maintenance contracts
- ACTION – emergency and ad-hoc maintenance
- PROCESS – consents, notices and payments to contractors
- SUPERVISE – major building works
- ENSURE – health and safety compliance
- ARRANGE AND ATTEND – inspections, and AGMs and other meetings
- REVIEW – rents, draft leases and transfers
- PROVIDE 24/7 – emergency helpline
- ASSIST – in the formation of residents management companies (RMCs)
- ADVISE – leaseholders on their rights and obligations
- ENFORCE – covenants
- HOLD – keys
- MEDIATE AND RESOLVE – disputes
Lettings Portfolio Management for residential landlords
BETTER SERVICE & LOWER COSTS
Our Portfolio Management team looks after lettings investments in properties we block manage. We’ve considerable in-house experience in this field, and have previously managed lettings campaigns across whole residential developments
We can offer you a better, more streamlined way of managing you lettings investments – which as well as significantly reducing your service charge contribution, limits your risk exposure, and makes it easier to pay your charges.
- Less void periods
- Lower Maintenance Costs
- Easier Fault Reporting
- Properly Checked AST
- Lower Service Charges
Why NextGen Portfolio Management
1. LESS VOIDS AND BETTER RENTS – We deploy a tried and tested ‘panel-management’ approach to lettings , and will organise a panel of 3 or 4 agents to generate maximum marketing exposure for your property when your tenancy ends. This is a similar system to the one used by institutional investors (like pension funds) and reliably delivers the best results
2. LOWER MAINTENANCE COSTS – When things need repairing inside the property, our contractors are more than likely cheaper than those used by letting agents as they supply services to us at trade prices.
3. REGULAR INSPECTIONS – Most letting agents only visit their properties when they’re marketing them. We’re on site at most of the buildings we manage at least once a month – so we’ll be able to offer your tenants a more hands-on service.
4. EASIER FAULT REPORTING – When we also manage your rental tenants, it’s easier for them to report faults (they wont have to report them via a third party agent)- and we’re often able to diagnose problems more quickly as we manage the entire building.
5. SIMPLER SERVICE CHARGE PAYMENTS – On Instruction we can make payments against your service charge balance directly from your rental income
6. PROPERLY CHECKED AST – We’ll make sure that your tenants are always occupying your property under a tenancy agreement that properly reflects your obligations under the lease. Something which your existing agents are very unlikely to do, and which (unless you’re taking the time to do it yourself) is highly likely to be currently creating some level of risk!
Leeds and Manchester Property Managing Agents & Block Management Services
If you are a resident or developer looking for a company to provide reliable and professional property management in Leeds , Manchester, London or surrounding areas then choose NextGen.
Property Management For Developers
With the ever changing and complex property market, it is essential that your selected property management company work closely with you to help you achieve all your commercial and marketing objectives.
Selecting an experienced and innovative property management company can have a profound effect on sales, profitability and the future reputation of the developer. It makes complete sense, therefore, to utilise the skills of professionals who can deliver a first class, personalised service to fully compliment your skills as a developer.
What NextGen Estates Can Offer You
At NextGen Estates we provide property management for developers. Our service includes a management package designed to enhance the commercial aims of the developer and exceed the high expectations of the future homeowner. By selecting NextGen Estates as property managers, you can be assured that your reputation is in safe and experienced hands. This assurance is backed up by NextGen Estates’ prestigious industry award sucess, having won more property management awards than any other residential managing agent in the UK and proving beyond doubt that we are the best in the industry.
Our unique and comprehensive service is provided at absolutely no cost to the developer. When an estate management need arises, NextGen Estates provides a first class solution. Why not let NextGen Estates demonstrate how they will become an invaluable member of your property development team.
New Build Estate Management
With any new development, estate management plays a significant role in securing sales and in turn ensuring profitability, alongside the longer term impact on the future reputation of the developer. It makes complete sense, therefore, to utilise the skills of a professional new build estate management company that is able to deliver a first class, personalised service to fully compliment your skills as a developer.
At NextGen Estates we provide a complete new build estate management package designed to enhance the commercial aims of the developer and exceed the high expectations of the future homeowner. NextGen Estates has become the natural choice for many UK home builders, chosen because we have proven, time and time again that we maintain our sites to the highest possible standards. We pride ourselves in being the best, and the developers with whom we work agree.
Property Sales and Property Marketing
Being able to answer a prospective purchaser’s questions confidently and accurately is essential if your property marketing team is to maximise its opportunities. We recognise the importance of this and can provide support and training to your property sales team and attend sales launches and show homes as necessary. In addition we have a range of professionally presented support literature designed to dovetail with sales brochures. This literature includes clear, straightforward information, covering a wide range of issues to help answer the queries of potential purchasers.
The appointment of an experienced, well regarded management organisation is viewed favourably by most potential purchasers who want the reassurance that their development is going to be professionally maintained to the highest level. Most purchasers no longer want the onerous responsibilities that come with the day to day involvement in a resident-run management company.
Freehold Acquisitions From NextGen Land & Investments
Managing ground rents can be more hassle than reward. Why not let NextGen Land & Investments remove the hassle by buying your Freehold from you.
Any freehold which attaches a ground rent to the leases has a value. We acquire freeholds from developers, investors, and private individuals alike and purchase throughout the UK, paying a fair market valuation. The transaction is completed smoothly and quickly using our tried and tested agreement, ensuring that the correct procedure is adopted at the outset, which will permit this disposal under prevailing Landlord and Tenant legislation.
Buying Freehold From You
If you are developing a leasehold scheme that may have freehold to sell, then the earlier you contact us the better. This way we can offer suitable advice free of charge that will optimise the profitability of your freehold sale whilst maximising the attractiveness to your purchasers.
From our earliest days we have operated a direct approach to residential property management.
We support thousands of Leaseholders in properties from smaller suburban blocks to flagship city centre buildings.
We are trusted by Developers, Freeholders and Resident Management Company Directors and deliver the highest level of service to our buildings and the people who live in them. We have an experienced and capable team providing block management services throughout the UK and our Property Managers all study for their Institute of Residential Property Management qualifications.
Each building has a dedicated Property Manager supported by an office based Coordinator so you can always speak to someone who knows you and your development. Our Directors and senior team are experts in the field of residential property, they will provide you with strategic advice for your investment but are also pragmatic and provide a hands-on approach.
We specialise in managing large buildings and developments with a multitude of assets and are proud to take care of some of the finest residential blocks around the country.
We understand the complexities that can be associated with managing large developments including extensive mechanical and electrical assets which we do through robust maintenance. We typically manage the maintenance of the structure, fabric and communal areas and additionally staff recruitment, training and management.
Regardless of the size or complexity of the development our aim is always to deliver exceptional service to the leaseholders and our clients to protect the property asset and value.
We bring a wealth of knowledge and experience to benefit the owners of the building and the residents who live there – something which is hugely important to us.
We are very proud to look after and maintain some of the finest residential blocks around the country.
We manage thousands of residential units in the UK, large and small, and we bring a wealth of knowledge and experience to benefit the owners of the
building and the residents who live there.
It is important to us that we manage to a high standard and in a cost effective manner regardless of the size or complexity of the development.
Student accommodation management
We offer a complete range of management and maintenance services for student accommodation including lettings and marketing, allocations, service charge management, security, site and grounds maintenance and events.
We manage a nationwide portfolio of around 10,000 student units on behalf of universities and private clients.
The NextGen property development business was originally established in 2002 by Jimmy Gail specialising in the identification and development of PBSA in the UK & Ireland.
Over time, two parts to the business emerged: one that focussed on acquiring existing assets to convert to PBSA and the other that focussed on land acquisition requiring planning to create new build PBSA assets.
Over the last 5 years NextGen has developed 11 modern, high quality PBSA assets across 7 UK cities on time and on cost, representing 2,383 beds. In addition, NextGen has secured 11 further developments representing 3,000 beds to be delivered by 2019 and has a growing future pipeline of an additional 25 developments comprising 6,000 beds for delivery over the next 5 years.”
NextGen has proven experience in all parts of the end-to-end process:-
- Identifying the most attractive site locations through thorough research & analysis to pinpoint optimum site selection
- Designing properties of a size that drive strong yields whilst meeting student needs, both now and in the future
- Achieving planning permission
- Acquiring land
- Obtaining development debt
- Building strong relationships with contractor partners to develop assets
- Obtaining investment debt
- Achieving bookings for new buildings prior to completion
- Operational lettings & management of properties
- Inclusion of rent guarantee to safeguard income for fund
- Ongoing asset management
NextGen key activities:
Wanted – development sites
SUITABLE FOR STUDENT ACCOMMODATION
NextGen IS AN EXPANDING DEVELOPER OF STUDENT ACCOMMODATION AND URGENTLY REQUIRES DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITIES IN TOWNS & CITIES ACROSS THE UK & RELAND
TYPE & SIZE
Freehold land/buildings with potential to deliver min. 150 bed rooms.
New build or conversion incl. B1 to C3 Permitted Development
Development sites min. 0.20 acres
Existing buildings min. 35,000 ft2
Stand-alone sites or part of broader mixed-used schemes
Example existing on-site usage includes vacant or under-utilised:
- Industrial buildings
- Secondary/tertiary office buildings
- Storage/delivery depots
- Motor-trade sales & repair outlets
- Former petrol filling stations
- Car parks/Parking lots
With or without planning permission for student housing
Will consider sites with planning for other uses
(e.g. hotel/office) and then acquire STP
Air Rights opportunities considered
- With or without planning permission for student housing
- Will consider sites with planning for other uses
(e.g. hotel/office) and then acquire STP
- Air Rights opportunities considered
COMPETITIVE INTRODUCTION FEES PAYABLE*
*to non-retained agents on previously unk
NextGen are experts in managing and developing high quality student accommodation schemes. With over 50 years’ experience in the student accommodation market and schemes ranging from 30 to 200 bedrooms, each one is expertly managed and maintained to maximise asset values, whilst delivering outstanding levels of customer service.
We offer a range of specialised management services for student properties including:
- Site Development
- Property Management
- Student Welfare & Management
Our Style & Approach
We pride ourselves on our strong relationships with clients offering:
- Skilled, experienced & dedicated team of staff
- Expert insight into the student market
- In-depth knowledge of local networks
- Exceptional levels of service
- Exclusivity in targeted cities
- Flexible, professional and client focused approach
- Responsive approach to service delivery
- Full maintenance and property management
- Transparent financial management & reporting
- Strong revenue streams for clients
- Innovative approach to marketing & sales
- Targeted and measured approach to lettings
- Effective online booking system & website
- On-going staff training & development